Friday 8 April 2011

This is Munibah.

This is Munibah. She’s a very pretty girl, soft natured, yet very active-running here and there, talking and also crying as well.. Everything people talk, she repeats. I love her so much. She is one of my nieces. I dont know why I like her name most. Munibah. That is why I often using her name to represent me. But not all people know. Here some picture or her, enjoy it.
my sweet 'tweety' smile!

Texting her boyfriend outside..hihi..



Opps..the pictures need to be rotated. Rotate it yourself maaa..
Next entries I'll introduce my other gorgeous nieces and nephews. Miss them a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Queen Of Tears

  Selepas Winter Sonata yang saya tonton ketika darjah 6, saya tidak lagi menonton apa apa drama Korea. Di Johor saya selalu pelik tengok ka...