Saturday 9 April 2011

The Apple of My Eye

I love them so much. They are the apple of my eye. Memories and tears, laughs and cries, a sweet gentle touch or even an anger pain pinch....oh how I miss them. From sweet gentle touches to their bear hugs and  kisses... They entertain me in the funniest ways.
They make this ‘hell’ on earth seem more like a peaceful bliss. When I look into their eyes, I learn to appreciate life. I have no little sister. I am the youngest. But, when they come into my life, I learn to love, I try to educate, and I know what responsibility is. Every time I look at them, it makes me want to cry.
But they're not tears of sorrow; they're tears of pride and joy....


To know that all the love in heaven is wrapped around my nieces and nephews..
‘No amount of gold could ever compare, to the gift of love that we share. Always know that I am with you, for you are my precious gift from God. I will always love you and keep you safe. I try to show you the sunshine and hope and how great life you can have.I will cushion your bumps, and tend to your scrapes. I will guide you tenderly. Your brilliant eyes will always be my sun. Share with me your heart, and I with you.
I love you.’ –Su.

Anis Radhiah, Ain Aliah, Aisyah Humaira, Afnan Qayyum, Muhammad Amin, Iman Syazwani, Awwahah Munibah, Imtinan Asma’, Abdul Muiz Muttaqi, Areef Irsyad, Wan Sufi Nasirullah...(and all becoming..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Queen Of Tears

  Selepas Winter Sonata yang saya tonton ketika darjah 6, saya tidak lagi menonton apa apa drama Korea. Di Johor saya selalu pelik tengok ka...