Sunday 4 September 2011

Again, I Think..

If I am allowed to hate him, I hate him. Bags of hate for him. He who was introducing my brother to the ‘money’ world. He who was bringing over my brother the trick to collect more and more money. He who was influencing my brother into that way of thinking. He who was stealing my brother's time to collect money for him then defaulting my brother for completing his master.

Otherwise, my brother will be somebody else, that understands current situation and needs. Somebody who helps people clarify all the confusion. Not to add on the ‘dizziness’ more. Somebody who has the upper education level, has the high-ranking credibility instead of just being an ustaz! 

Initially my brother was not acting and thinking like this. My brother had a lively intellectual potential to be curved and lined for the sake of Islam. Unfortunately, my brother meet him..

Oh, if time can be returned, my brother should not work there at the start of his career. 

I better not write much. Or I only create sin. Sorry for emotional tone.

Bye.

stop hating and prejudgement, munibah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Queen Of Tears

  Selepas Winter Sonata yang saya tonton ketika darjah 6, saya tidak lagi menonton apa apa drama Korea. Di Johor saya selalu pelik tengok ka...