Thursday 6 October 2011

Happy Birthday, Brother.

Specially wishing him, my dearest brother, happy birthday.

(via sms)
Me :  Hpy bday to you..May Allah love you always, i pray 4 your success in da'wah. 35years old is still young   and able to give me new sister in law.=)

Brother : Please choose for me one solehah from ibn Qayyim institute, so i can learn from her Salafi method, or may be she can learn from me Khalafi method.

Hahaha..so funny..
Why in everytime he always relate me with Salafi,drmaza,ibn qayyim,wahhabi and so on...was my face written those words? Emm..

Anyway, I pray for his triumphs. Perhaps we have different ideas sometimes, yet he is my always eternal brother who always make me smile!

Because I love him, I want the very best for him. So I did what I think good for him.

I am proud to be his youngest sister, so world listen to me, I am the youngest sister of Mohd Rifqi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Queen Of Tears

  Selepas Winter Sonata yang saya tonton ketika darjah 6, saya tidak lagi menonton apa apa drama Korea. Di Johor saya selalu pelik tengok ka...