Wednesday 8 February 2012

Cheers of Tears.

You know, love is not always a garden of flowers. Sometimes it is such a disaster, a pain and a sickness that made us human. Human.

Oh, please remember!  Love hears not to the fake. Love forever mirrors the truth. So keep the love in your deep heart, then you will eternally on the right path. 

Love dances in many ways. The day love comes in tragic, you feel it harms you. The day it intimates you, you may remiss it. Love lies in mystery.

Just a love. Must I cry?

Today, I no longer think to be loved, but to love. For that is better..

Notice, I am now disapointed! And no, I’m not in desperation nor out of mind. 


For everywhere, there is always a hope. Hope is the key. The only thing that is not influenced by the gravity is ‘hope’. Even at the moon, in the vacuum, or a body in barzakh is hoping, still.

So, keep hoping for the brighter life forwards. Love is nothing, but rejection and heartache (pulak..)

*I myself didnt truly understand what i wrote..ahaha..anyway,thanks for Google translator for helping me in using this bahasa penjajah. Ahaha.. Post ini tidak ada kaitan dengan hati, yang hidup atau yang mati.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Queen Of Tears

  Selepas Winter Sonata yang saya tonton ketika darjah 6, saya tidak lagi menonton apa apa drama Korea. Di Johor saya selalu pelik tengok ka...