Sunday 13 May 2012

Remember...



5 years ago, I was wrong when I tend to blame others not to take care of mom. 17 was an age of crisis I think. I was in 5 Science 1, which people surrounding me were so brilliant,genius and highly excellent in all doings. Yet for me, it was a greatly difficult to socialize with them. I suffered inferiority, low self esteem and felt - I was the worst. And the feeling brought me to a circumstance of tension and stress. 

Back to home, looking mom was alone, everyday. And as a human, especially teens, the blame was always not to self, I chose to point fault to others. 

I keep blaming others. Until now, I know how the situation was. To believe mom has 8 children, why only 3 or 4 has to responsible for her?

I might be having a little change of heart..

Selamat Hari Ibu buat ma. 

Khilafnya hukum sambutan hari ibu, haram atau tidak, masing2 ada huraiannya. Namun, tidak pernah ada khilaf tentang wajibnya berbakti pada ibu, wajibnya berkhidmat dan menjaga kebajikan ibu. Syiah atau Ahbash, Wahabi atau ASWJ, hatta Islam atau kafir, semua mengaku, kedudukan ibu perlu dimulia tinggi. Bahkan, WAJIB diberi khidmat bakti.

Jangan biar ibu hanya berbangga punyai anak seperti kita, tapi biar ibu merasa tangan kita menghulur bakti pada ibu. Jangan nanti, mulut ibu menyebut mulia anak-anaknya, di sana sini, setiap masa, pada semua manusia ibu bercerita, tetapi pada hari ibu memerlukan, dari anak orang lain juga yang ibu meminta pertolongan.

Remember when we knew nothing, but the face and voice of our mother. Remember how 'undefined feeling' we felt when mother was not around. Remember the hand dressing us, helping us holding a pencil, mouth-fulling us with foods. Remember the voices calling us. Remember, remember...remember all those things before we left her alone. Before we decide to make do'a for her, only.

I hope we do remember. Before she goes...and never return. Or before our heart stop beating , and being asked, 'what did you do to your mother?'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Queen Of Tears

  Selepas Winter Sonata yang saya tonton ketika darjah 6, saya tidak lagi menonton apa apa drama Korea. Di Johor saya selalu pelik tengok ka...