Wednesday 27 July 2011

My very bad PMS !


Everything was going wrong. Everybody seemed to annoy me too much. Those things I feel when I had my PMS phase. Oh, its so challenging. 

This emotional disturbance will engulf me every month. Probably 2-3 days before my menses. I have tried very hard to overcome all these things. It didn’t work any though. Then, how should I?

Dear all people surround me, sorry for everything. Sorry for bad ill-favored face that I expressed. Sorry for slothful answer that I replied. Sorry, sorry and sorry a lot! 

Ok then,the Holy month of Ramadhan is closer than we think-in less than 4 days. I don't want to go on 30 days of fasting, and the end result remains the same old me. So, compete in doing all the good deeds, increase in reading Noble Quran with understanding, and increase in giving charity in this Ramadhan. 
Bye. 

*Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) (also called PMT or premenstrual tension) is a collection of physical and emotional symptoms related to a woman's menstrual cycle. the three most prominent symptoms are irritability, tension, and dysphoria (unhappiness). [from wiki]
* sorry for incorrect English. still in learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Queen Of Tears

  Selepas Winter Sonata yang saya tonton ketika darjah 6, saya tidak lagi menonton apa apa drama Korea. Di Johor saya selalu pelik tengok ka...